I certify that the information given by me in connection with this application is true and complete in all respects. I also agree that if employed and it is found to be false or incomplete in any way, at any time that I may be subject to dismissal without notice, if and when discovered.
I authorize the use of any information in this application to enable The Hamilton to verify my statements. I authorize past employers, all references, and any other persons to answer all questions asked by The Hamilton concerning my ability and previous employment record. I release all such persons and entities from any liability or damages on account of having furnished such information, and I release The Hamilton from any liability or damages arising out of its reliance on such information.
I also understand and agree, if employed that:
1. This application is not an offer of employment. Nothing contained in this or any Company employment application, house policy manual, employee handbook, policy statement, administrative manual, operating procedure, performance appraisal, or other Company correspondence or document, including the granting of an interview is intended to create a contract between The Hamilton and myself for employment or provision of any benefit.
2. I understand that no such promises or guarantees are binding on the company unless made in writing and signed by its general manager. I also understand that no company manager, supervisor, or representative of the company, except its general manager has the authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any period of time or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing.
3. If employed I understand that my employment is "at will" and for no definite period. And that regardless of the time and manner of payment of my wages or salary, my employment and compensation may be terminated at any time by either the company or myself, either with or without cause or any previous notification.
4. I further understand that any offer of employment is conditional on my being able to perform the "Essential Functions" of the position desired with any appropriate reasonable accommodation.
5. I understand that all present and future company policies, rules, procedures, programs, wages, salaries and benefits may from time to time change, be revised, added to, or eliminated as the company believes changing business needs require. I agree to abide by all present and subsequently issued policies and rules of the company and not to be absent for any reason without prior notice to or from my employer.
6. I authorize the company to conduct a criminal background investigation in connection with my application for employment. I agree to cooperate in any such investigation and I understand that any offer of employment by the company or continued employment, if already employed, is contingent on the results of such investigations. I further understand that I have a continuing duty to immediately disclose to the company any and all non-expunged criminal charges and convictions as requested in this application that pertain to me both prior to and subsequent to my initial criminal background investigation and at any time during my employment with The Hamilton.
7. I authorize all past employers, references, law enforcement agencies, government agencies and any other persons to supply any information specified or requested in this application concerning myself and my background. I release al such persons from any liability or damages on account of having furnished such information, and I release The Hamilton from any liability or damages arising out of its use of or reliance on such information.
8. Upon termination of employment, The Hamilton may answer all questions asked by a prospective employer concerning my ability and employment record, and I release The Hamilton from any liability or damages arising out of its response to any such questions.
I have read the above Agreement and Certification and fully understand it, and agree to its terms.